Remarkably small yet strong conservatory awnings. for small glass areas both on the interior and the exterior.
It is there when it is needed and when you want to make the most of the sunshine it disappears inconspicuously into its cassette.
Round or square - the choice is yours.
The small inconspicuous cassette made of extruded aluminium is powder-coated and when retracted the awning cover is protected from atmospheric influences by the fully encompassing cassette. The awning cover is guided along lateral strong aluminium guide tracks. A special tensioning system using a combined elastic and kevlar belt provides ideal cover tension when the awning is fully extended.
The markilux 780/880 meets the requirements of wind resistance class 3 (Beaufort 6). The awning is available for areas up to about 12 m². Larger units are supplied with a cover support tube to limit the sag of the cover.
Choice of fabrics
Awning covers made from sunvas snc or sunsilk snc as well as the special fabric transolair, that allows you to look outside and enjoy pleasant shade at the same time.
The maximum width is 400 cm with a maximum drop of 250 cm. A maximum width of 325 cm is possible for a maximum drop of 400 cm.
The awning is fitted as standard with manual gearbox operation (a bevel gear and bayonet winding handle). A hard-wired or radio-controlled motor with markilux remote control operation can be fitted as optional accessory.
- Side view of the markilux 780
- side view with manual operation, markilux 780, (illustration without winding handle)
- Side view of the markilux 880
- side view with manual operation, markilux 880, (illustration without winding handle)
- markilux 880, brush seal protects the retracted cover against soiling
- cover support tube for larger units
- cover profile for the guide track (optional) and cap assembly for track bracket (optional)
- motor drive (optional) secreted in the roller tube
The following options are available for the markilux 780
Motor operation and remote controls
Comfortable operation at the touch of a button
markilux remote controls allow you to operate your awning comfortably at the touch of a button.