markilux 990 - The compact markilux cassette awning small, practical and functional
- small and compact
- perfect awning for your home
- ideal for domestic applications
- available with bionic tendon arms
- motorised or manual operation
- maximum width: 5m
- maximum projection: 3m
- award winning design
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
Modern design in an attractively shaped, slim cassette. The Markilux 990 keeps both size and weight to a minimum thanks to the u-shaped front profile, into which the folding arms disappear. The markilux 990 can be fitted to either wall or soffit and is the perfect awning for your home.
The folding arms are available with single steel-link chain or optionally with bionic tendon, and a large selection of covers and many other accessories are also on offer. Only the sun cannot be ordered (yet). Do you fancy proven technology and award-winning design? In that case the markilux 990 is the ideal awning for you.
- Appealing overall appearance thanks to the torque bar-free construction and especially compact cassette, 125 mm in height
- Created by renowned designers.
- The special cassette shape surrounds the roller tube even when the awning is extended so lending an overall harmonious appearance.
- for long-lasting attractiveness the awning has been powder coated.
- awning covers made from acrylic yarns or sunsilk SNC with self-cleaning effect.
- When the awning is closed the folding arms are protected behind the front profile.
- Front profile with integrated gutter and hidden water drainage spouts.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- Folding arms with perfected power transference by means of a round, steel-link chain.
- Folding arms with drop-forged aluminium moving components and Teflon-coated bronze bushes, which provide superior stability and longevity.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the spring assisted gearbox.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation - and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- An easily connected radio-controlled sun and wind sensor guarantees comfort and protection even during your absence.
- Wall sealing profile to cover the gap between awning and wall.
- side view at a pitch of 35°
- in cross section
- side view showing gearbox eye for manual operation (standard)
- Top fixture
- Face fixture
- folding arm with round steel-link chain
- pitch adjustment for face fixture
- markilux 990 with wall sealing profile (optional)
The following options are available for the markilux 990
Motor operation and remote controls
Comfortable operation at the touch of a button
markilux remote controls allow you to operate your awning comfortably at the touch of a button.
light and wind sensor
The intelligent weather control system.
The sun and wind sensor detect changes in weather and ensures the right reaction of your markilux.
Sensor for dynamic wind loads
Oscillation and inertia sensor for the wireless transmission of wind signals.
The sensor Sunis RTS will protect you from the sun and is flexible enough to be fitted to any façade.