The cassette awning - slim, strong and simply stylish
- elegant design
- optional bionic tendon
- shadeplus drop valance available
- full cassette awning
- motorised or manual operation
- maximum width: 7m
- maximum projection: 4m
- multi award winning design
Totally logical. Typically markilux.
- The slim cassette awning with the elegant lines - from the design studio.
- The cover profile is in the same colour as the cassette; This provides for an homogeneous appearance even when the awning is extended.
- Attractive, rounded end caps complete the overall appearance of this slim cassette awning.
- for long-lasting attractiveness the awning has been powder coated.
- Attractive brackets; Design down to the last detail.
- Because of its superior design the markilux 5010 belongs to the sturdiest and most stable of awnings on the market in spite of its slender shape.
- Front profile with integrated gutter and hidden water drainage spouts.
- When closed the folding arms are protected from the weather by the cassette.
- The extremely sturdy awning construction makes it possible to shade even very large areas safely.
- The 85 mm roller tube ensures the highest rigidity and the best possible cover winding characteristics even at the largest widths.
- In the case of manual operation ease of use is ensured with the spring assisted gearbox.
- Hard-wired motor drive (optionally with automatic controls) for simple, relaxed operation.
- Radio-controlled motor with handheld transmitter for ease of operation - and ergonomically crafted for ease of use.
- The shadeplus creates an additional room on the patio. Protection from sun, wind and inquisitive glances in one.
- Awning available in non-standard RAL colours
- Extension phase
- Shadeplus / drop valance (optional) during extension
- Shadeplus / drop valance (optional) retracted
- side view showing gearbox eye for manual operation (standard)
- Face fixture
- pitch adjustment via the fixture brackets
- corrosion-resistant and technically proven; twin steel-link chains at the elbow joints
- markilux 5010 with wall sealing profile (optional)
The following options are available for the markilux 5010
Motor operation and remote controls
Comfortable operation at the touch of a button
markilux remote controls allow you to operate your awning comfortably at the touch of a button.
light and wind sensor
The intelligent weather control system.
The sun and wind sensor detect changes in weather and ensures the right reaction of your markilux.
Sensor for dynamic wind loads
Oscillation and inertia sensor for the wireless transmission of wind signals.
The sensor Sunis RTS will protect you from the sun and is flexible enough to be fitted to any façade.
Shadeplus / drop valance
The awning within the awning.
Simply block out blinding sunrays or inquisitive glances with the drop down Shadeplus option.